Toode lisati ostukorvi
Sealskinz õhukesed poolkõrged sokid silikoonribaga
Alates 45,90 €
The original, 100% waterproof, windproof & breathable mid length sock featuring Hydrostop. Perfect for use in a wide variety of weather conditions.
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Comfort - Merino wool lining for moisture control, insulation and comfort
- Hydrostop - Reduces water ingress
- Support - zonal elastication for added support
- Comfort - flat toe seams prevent rubbing
- Comfort - Footbed padding reduces pressure and absorbs shock
- Hydrostop Usage Guide - SealSkinz Hydrostop technology creates a seal between the sock cuff and skin, helping to reduce the amount of water from running down the leg and into the sock. Due to this close bond between sock cuff and skin, we recommend that Hydrostop socks are only used outdoors and not for a prolonged period of time. Incorrect or prolonged use can result in excessive rubbing against the skin and may in a very small minority of cases cause minor skin irritation. The Hydrostop seal material has been fully tested to EN ISO 10993-5: 2009 and is OEKOTEX compliant.
Proven and reliable protection in any weather
This is the waterproof sock that started it all. We designed the Waterproof All Weather Mid Length Sock with Hydrostop™ to keep you dry and on the move in wet and chilly conditions. With the added protection of Hydrostop™, it’s an ideal choice when there’s a risk of getting your feet wet while hiking, cycling, commuting, hunting, fishing, or working outside.
Wet feet can lead to all sorts of not-so-good things outdoors, including cold and numb feet, blisters, frostbite, and worse. This sock will keep you dry and warm in rain, snow, and mud, through stream crossings, and standing in leaky waders. We’re of the opinion that every person should keep a pair of All Weather Mids with Hydrostop™ in their pack—just in case.
- OUTER: 90% Nylon, 10% Elastane
- Membrane: Hydrophilic Membrane
- INNER: 36% Merino Wool, 36% Acrylic, 18% Polyester, 5% Elastane, 4% Nylon, 1%TPU
Finer than traditional wool with tiny overlapping scales that case each fibre, these scales are hydrophobic (water repellent). Inside it's a different story, the fibre core is hydrophilic (highly absorbant). Merino is therefore a wicking fibre and can absorb and release 10 times more moisture than synthetics. Each fibre can absorb up to one third of its own weight in moisture without feeling clammy or wet to the touch. In Sealskinz socks and gloves, the moisture is then wicked through the membrane to keep you feeling warm and dry
The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Sealskinz products are developed in such a way as to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous. Add in varying layers of insulation means Sealskinz can offer waterproof products for all climates.
Sealskinz unique new technology gives you a much more secure fit between the top of the sock and your leg. Meaning the chance of water ingress through the top is reduced, enabling you to go out and stay out whatever the weather
The mid length is our staple sock which is perfect for all activities that require equal warmth, breathability and protection